I Like Other Things
After-after thoughts on Canada winning gold on hockey:
- The hot straight guys came out of hiding.
- Same hot straight guys are too heavy for body surfing.
- Optimus Prime hit a lady.
- You guys wouldn’t have been there if it we won gold for curling instead. You should.
- I wouldn’t have been there if I didn’t sell my ticket to see a documentary about the Rwandan genocide.
- Watching drunk people melts cynicism.
- This is probably better than the time Michael Jackson died and everyone came to Dundas Square, which I missed.
- We litter so well.
- I feel bad for anyone who came to Dundas Square barefoot.
- It’s true Americans, everyone in Canada knows everybody else.
- Traffic lights are for sitting.
- A crowd chanting “Let him go!” is more powerful than the court of appeals.
- Canadian flags are also used as shawls.
- Hockey gold makes white people krump.
- Sidney Crosby is a BOY! A well talented boy, but nevertheless…a boy!
- You’re saying ole like it’s the World Cup. Which makes me really excited for the World Cup.
- We won’t get into the World Cup.